Please find some of our most Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs). If your question isn't answered here, or isn’t answered specifically enough, please contact us via email [email protected]
What happens if an item is faulty?
- If you receive a faulty item, please contact us within 3 days of receiving it by sending an email to [email protected]. To expedite the process, please provide detailed photos and a description of the fault. We will promptly reach out to you to resolve the issue and arrange for a replacement.
- Please note that postage costs for returns on any occasion will be at your own expense, unless the item is faulty. We recommend using registered or traceable postal services for return shipments, as the responsibility remains with the purchaser until received by Naked Gypsy.
What happens if an item is out of stock?
- In rare instances where another customer purchases the same item simultaneously, we will notify you within 1-2 working days. We will offer a refund, credit note, or exchange if we are unable to restock the item.
What are the care instructions?
- To ensure the longevity of your garments, it is advisable to cold hand wash them or gentle machine wash instead of any other cycle, as it minimises wear and tear. After washing, hang them to air dry and use a steamer to remove any wrinkles as needed. By following these care instructions, you can effectively protect your clothing from potential issues and keep them in great condition.
- If you have purchased a crochet item from Naked Gypsy, please be sure to only wash on a delicate cycle with cold water or hand wash. Crochet items should always be air dried, not run through a dryer as this prevents any holes or pulling from the crochet.
- If you have purchased a woollen garment item from Naked Gypsy, please be sure to only
How much will shipping cost?
- For Standard Post within Australia our shipping fee is $12.9
- For Express Post within Australia our shipping fee is $20.00
How can I track my order?
- Once your order is shipped you will receive an email with a link to track your parcel.
Can I change / cancel my order?
- Unfortunately once the order has been made you are not able to change/ cancel your order. However, if your order is not right when you receive it please feel free to email us at [email protected] and we will be more than happy to assist you.
Where is Naked Gypsy store located?
- We have two beautiful boutiques situated in Perth, Western Australia. If you are local to either of our stores or driving through we would love to see you, come say Hi!
- Naked Gypsy Joondalup: Lakeside Shopping Centre, T149/420 Joondalup Drive, Joondalup WA 6027
- Naked Gypsy Fremantle: South Terrace &, Henderson St, Fremantle WA 6160 Shop Y03 & 43
What is Afterpay?
- Afterpay is an interest free payment plan option that we offer on all of our Australian orders. For more information Afterpay info page.