Your cart is currently empty
Product image slideshow Items
This towel is made from 85% recycled plastic bottles. The plastic bottles are made into Polyester and the remaining 15% is Nylon which provides the absorbency and softness.
Large Size: 160cm x 90cm (Bigger than your standard beach towel)